- Rates – Our rates are charged per person per night based on the exclusive use of one of our cottages by the booking party for the duration of the stay. Rates are inclusive of service charges and we do not currently charge VAT.
- Confirmation & Payment – To confirm your reservation a deposit payment will be required at the time of booking. Payment for your stay will be required in full upon departure, less deposit if applicable. We do not currently have the facilities to take Credit Card payments on site, and final payment should therefore be either by cash or cheque. We are however able to take full payment via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card prior to your arrival, please ask for details.
- Deposits – A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of £50.00 will be required at the time of booking. This can be made online via Paypal or Credit/Debit card, or alternatively by sending a cheque if you prefer.
- Check-In– Bedrooms are available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Extended times are by prior arrangement only, and an additional charge applies to cover our additional changeover costs.
- Cancellations – Should you wish to cancel your reservation, please notify us at least seven days prior to your arrival. Our cancellation charges are as follows:-
Within 7 days The booking deposit. Within 72 hours Up to100% of the total cost unless we are able to re-let the accommodation without loss.
We strongly advise that suitable travel insurance is purchased to cover these cancellation/amendment charges.
- Special Rates – We offer discounted rates for children under 16 years, and for single business travellers. Please telephone us for further details.
- Car Parking – A designated secure off road parking area is available for each cottage. All cars are parked at their owners own risk and Cottage Lets Limited or the property owners do not accept any responsibility for damage or theft however caused from vehicles parked within our facilities.
- Pet Policy – For the benefit of all our guests we do not accept pets in any of our cottages
- Smoking Policy – For the benefit of all our guests we do not permit smoking in any of our cottages.
- Force Majeure – Where we are prevented, frustrated or delayed in providing the booked accommodation due to force majeure (including but not limited to riot, strikes, natural catastrophe, power failure, fire or accident) or any other cause beyond our control, our liability shall be limited to refunding or re-scheduling the accommodation at a future date convenient to all parties.
- Website Accuracy – Amendments and updates are frequently made to our website and whilst every effort is taken to ensure all information is correct, we cannot guarantee this.
- Copyright – This website, all images and written copy is copyright and may not be copied, re-produced or re-used in any way without prior written consent.
- Online Bookings – Online bookings are subject to validation, and we reserve the right of cancellation. In making an on-line booking you are agreeing to accept our ‘Terms & Conditions’ and ‘Cancellation Policies’.
- Due to the nature of our online booking service, it is possible for more than one customer to book the same accommodation at the same time. In such cases our telephone service will take priority. Whilst we take every effort to minimise this occurrence, it is possible for occasional double-bookings to occur. Such circumstances are treated as force majeure, and liability is limited to either refunding or re-scheduling the accommodation at a future date convenient to all parties.